Pay No Origination Fee on a Bellco First Mortgage*
Whether you’re considering a home purchase or refinance, this money-saving offer gives you more buying power in a competitive market. From now through December 31, when you apply for a Bellco first mortgage, you'll PAY NO ORIGINATION FEE at closing.
This could save you thousands of dollars on closing costs and is just one of the many ways Bellco can help you combat rising home prices.
If you already know the type of loan and structure you're looking for, you can choose the Apply Now or Rate Quote button to get started.
If you're not quite ready or still have questions, you can call 1-800-BELLCO-1, select the Submit a Question button below, or stop by any Bellco branch.
View mortgage ratesGet a rate quoteSubmit a questionApply for a loan
Our Fixed Loans
- Available in a number of different terms, this traditional type of loan maintains its original interest rate for the entire term of your loan.
- It might be a good choice for you if you want to increase the loan amount you qualify for, plan to stay in your home for 10 years or more or don't expect your income to significantly increase in years to come.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans
- The interest rates on an adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) are periodically adjusted to account for market conditions after an initial fixed term.
- ARMs typically offer a lower initial rate and monthly payment than traditional financing but are less predictable because of variable interest rates.
- While your initial monthly payments may be lower with an ARM, it’s important to review your loan once the fixed term expires.
- In the market for that "once in a lifetime" dream home? Bellco offers competitive jumbo loan interest rates for qualified members.
- Choose from a fixed or adjustable rate loan.
Vacation and Second Home Options
Bellco goes beyond home loans for primary residences to offer loan choices for vacation properties and second homes.
Home Equity ChoiceLine
Taking advantage of your existing equity is easy with your custom ChoiceLine account.
In addition to low interest rates, it offers these benefits:
- Use the variable-rate line of credit during the 10 year draw period.
- Pay no annual fee and no prepayment fee.
- Choose an interest-only payment option for your line of credit during the 10 year draw period.
- Use your line of credit for 10 years, and then take up to 10 additional years to pay off any remaining balance.
- Lock in your balance or a portion of your balance up to 3 times.
View ChoiceLine rates
Apply for a ChoiceLine
Ask a Mortgage Loan Consultant
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or seasoned homeowner, our Mortgage Loan Consultants are dedicated to your education of the purchasing and refinancing process.
Ask a Mortgage Loan Consultant
Choosing a mortgage lender is an important decision, whether you’re heading into the real estate market as a first-time home buyer, thinking about making the move to your next home or planning to refinance your current mortgage. As your trusted financial partner, Bellco is committed to delivering you a first-rate mortgage experience.
First-time homeowners find Bellco a great resource for helpful mortgage information.
Take advantage of our low interest rates and fees when you work with us to refinance your home mortgage.
*No Origination Fee Offer: Membership eligibility is required. To qualify for this special offer, you must have 1) commenced the application process for a new Bellco First Mortgage on or after 4/2/2018 and no later than 12/31/2018, and 2) have provided information to submit a completed application within ninety (90) days of commencing the application process, but no later than 12/31/2018. For the purposes of this promotion, a “completed application” includes the following information: member’s name; the member’s income; the member’s Social Security number to obtain a credit report; the property address; an estimate of the value of the property; and the mortgage loan amount sought. All loans subject to approval based on creditworthiness and other factors. All loans are subject to approval. Offer good until 12/31/2018
Equal Housing Opportunity Statement: We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Bellco is federally registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. NMLS is a free service for consumers to confirm that the mortgage loan originator with whom they wish to conduct business is federally registered. To verify the status of your Bellco mortgage loan originator, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Bellco real estate loans are only available for Colorado property.