Certificates of Deposit
As a leader in great CD rates, Bellco lets you save in a variety of ways with more flexible options.
A Bellco CD is a savings tool that offers you a higher return on your money than most standard savings accounts. And unlike other savings accounts, CDs offer little to no risk and no monthly fees.
Index Advantage CD
Our Index Advantage CD* is a tiered variable-rate CD that automatically adjusts its rate whenever The Federal Reserve changes rates. So there's no worry about locking into a ﬁxed-rate CD during unpredictable times.
- Peace of mind: if and when the federal funds rate goes up, so will your CD rate
- Convenient terms: choose from a 22-month or 44-month term
Bellco’s traditional CDs offer you benefits that are anything but traditional. As a rate leader, our CDs earn top dividend rates—no matter what you’re saving for. Whether you’re looking for a short or long term, or a regular or jumbo CD, Bellco has a product to fit your needs.
- Earn more: Get Bellco's highest dividend rates
- Easy choice: Choose a short- or long-term (3, 6, 12, 24, 36 or 60-months)
- Easy to open: Start with as little as $500
Smart Move CD
Our Smart Move CD gives you the benefits of a traditional CD with greater control and flexibility. With a minimum deposit of $2,500, the Smart Move CD gives you options.
- Bump-up option: lets you make a one-time "bump-up" to the current interest rate anytime during the term of your CD
- Ability to add funds: allows you to make a one-time additional deposit of $100 or more to your existing account
- Penalty-free withdrawal: gives you the flexibility to make one withdrawal during the account term with no penalty — as long as a minimum balance of $1,000 is left in the account
- Flexible term: will allow you to choose one of four terms (18, 24, 30, or 36 months) that works for you
Individual Retirement Account CDs give you the benefits of a traditional CD within either a Traditional or Roth IRA, and they generally pay higher interest than a regular savings account.
- Tax-advantage: being part of an IRA lets investors receive tax breaks that other accounts cannot*
- Safe & secure: IRA CDs are considered safe places to invest money for retirement
- Great rates: earn better yields with highly competitive CD rates
* Maximum opening deposit of $125,000 permitted per CD. A member is only allowed one Index Advantage CD open at any time.
All funds on deposit with Bellco Credit Union are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to certain limits. Click here to find out more.