Vehicle Service Agreement
Bellco customers can choose from three different levels of coverage for their cars with Route 66 extended warranties.
Three warranty plans from Route 66 Extended Warranty
- Easy Street – Choose the Easy Street option for 2012 or newer vehicles with less than 85,000 miles to get coverage similar to the scope of a factory warranty. Your only out-of-pocket expenses with the Easy Street plan are routine maintenance like oil changes and brake shoes or cosmetic items like glass or paint.
- Main Street – Choose the Main Street option for 2008 or newer vehicles with mileage between 0 & 140,000 miles to cover your drive train and major systems like steering and air conditioning.
- First Street – Choose the First Street option to cover the drive train on any vehicle regardless of year or mileage.
Learn more about all three plans.
Route 66 Benefits
- A live operator answers all calls. You will not need to wade through an automated phone menu when your car is in the shop and needs to be repaired.
- All plans come with zero deductible. If you have an issue, your Route 66 coverage starts right away. Each plan comes with a 30-day free look. You can cancel your warranty within 30 days with no cost to you if you change your mind.
- Emergency roadside service (ERS) is included with all Route 66 plans.
View a sample Route 66 service agreement.