Members Trust Company
Main Street Values. Wall Street Expertise.
Bellco has teamed up with Members Trust Company (MTC) to help Bellco members manage their trust and estate plans. Members Trust can help you navigate through the various stages of planning, including wealth accumulation, protection, and legacy.
About Members Trust
- Members Trust Company is the leading provider of trust and investment services to America’s credit unions and their members.
- Owned by more than 40 credit union partners, MTC provides investment management and fiduciary services to thousands of clients and their families nationwide. As a fiduciary, MTC serves as Trustee, Executor, Agent-for-Trustee, Guardian of the Property, and Conservator.
- Founded in 1987, Members Trust Company is the first national trust and investment firm owned by and for America’s Credit Unions and regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- MTC's team of investment professionals has been continually recognized in the industry as innovators and subject matter experts in trust and investment solutions, big and small.
Benefits of a Trust
- Customizable to support the different needs of spouses, children, charitable organizations, and others
- Protects your loved ones from financial abuse
- Takes effect upon incapacity, not just death
- Preserves family harmony
- Avoids probate and maintains privacy
Call Members Trust Company today at 720-482-2501 and they'll be happy to answer any questions or discuss any plans you may have when it comes to your financial affairs.
You can also visit them online at MembersTrust.com by clicking the button below.
Content provided by Members Trust Company.