Get Started With Free Student Checking
At Bellco Credit Union, we offer students the benefits of a local bank with big bank technology. Our free Student Checking account (available to Bellco members aged 13–24*) is the perfect account for day-to-day money management. It comes with a free Bellco Visa® debit card, online account access, a mobile banking app, and has no monthly maintenance fees, hidden fees, or minimum balance requirements.
Whether you’re starting high school, your first job, or heading off to college, our free student checking account can get you on the path to financial independence. Plus, as a Bellco member, you have access to free budgeting tools, financial tips, and resources to help you gain financial empowerment.
- Free Bellco Visa® debit card
- Online Banking: access your account and complete transactions 24/7
- Mobile Banking: manage your accounts—anytime, anywhere
- Send money to friends or family**
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone
- Free Bill Pay
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- First box of checks are free (Bellco Standard Checks)
- One non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee waived per year
Open your Student Checking Account
Financial Resources for Students
Bellco has partnered with EverFi, an online leader in financial education, to bring you FREE financial education programs. Below you will find quick and helpful online financial activities tailored to students’ needs.
Choose a Financial Activity Below
> Mobile and Online Banking
> Checking Accounts
> Savings Accounts
> Creating a Budget
> Building Emergency Savings
> Credit Card Basics
> Credit Scores and Reports
> Paying for College
For technical support, please contact our partner's support team at EverFi by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-855-385-8488.
*Ages 13–17 requires an adult on the account. Membership eligibility required.
**You must be 18 years or older to use this service.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.