As a financial cooperative, Bellco Credit Union’s mission is to improve our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future.
When it comes to our community engagement and financial support for charitable organizations, we focus our efforts on Financial Education, Quality of Life, and Arts & Culture initiatives, as well as initiatives that support our business priorities. Rather than making several small donations, Bellco makes larger contributions to fewer organizations so that we may have a more significant impact.
All requests are measured against the following criteria:
- Request supports Community Pillar (Financial Education, Quality of Life, or Arts & Culture).
- Organization is preferably a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Request supports a current business priority/objective as determined by Bellco.
- Typically, we will not sponsor Galas, Fundraising Luncheons or Dinners, Golf Tournaments, etc.
- As a rule, Bellco does not provide financial support to political organizations, religious affiliations, or to organizations that focus on policy and/or advocacy.
Helping provide the best tools and resources so our community can feel financially empowered is why we teamed up with EconLitCO, EVERFI, GreenPath, and Junior Achievement to provide financial education and learning solutions.
Quality of Life
All Coloradans deserve to have access to food, water, and other basic needs. Our support of Food Bank of the Rockies, Food Bank of the Rockies Western Slope Distribution Center, and various Front Range and Western Slope food pantries helps to combat food insecurity and provide health and wellness support to those in need.
Arts & Culture
Bellco believes access to arts and culture are fundamental to strong and vibrant communities, which is why we support the Denver Art Museum, Lone Tree Arts Center and Colorado Business Community for the Arts.
How to Submit a Request
Please submit the request in writing and include all pertinent information* and mail to:
Bellco Community Review Team
7600 E. Orchard Road, STE 400N
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
*For a request to be considered for an event, the date of the event must take place a minimum of 90 days from the date the request is received by Bellco. Responses from Bellco will come no later than 30 days from the date the request is received.