- Bellco has over $5 billion in assets and over 340,000 members.*
- Bellco is the largest credit union in Denver and the second largest in Colorado.*
- Bellco operates 25 branches across Colorado.*
- Bellco headquarters are located in Greenwood Village, CO.
- Today, there are a number of easy ways you can become a member. If you live or work in most Colorado counties, have anyone in your family that’s currently a member, or work for a company that is a Bellco Select Employee Group, you’re eligible.
- "Like" Bellco Credit Union on Facebook, follow @Bellco_CU on Twitter and @BellcoCreditUnion on Instagram, or subscribe to Bellco's YouTube channel.
Bellco's Mission Statement
Bellco is a progressive, member-owned organization that provides competitive financial services to meet evolving member needs. We will sustain planned growth to fund the future while maintaining member confidence through financial stability. We will preserve a challenging and rewarding environment for our employees and contribute to the social and economic well-being of our community.
Bellco's Board of Directors
- Steven Angelier (Chair)
- Laura Sonderup (Vice Chair)
- Walker Fleming (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Mark Goodman
- Sherry Kreis
- Andrew Murray
- David Powers
- Jane Prancan
- M. Alejandra Spray
- C. David Kikumoto
*As of December 2019
Click here to view the 2019 Board Compensation