- Bellco has over $5 billion in assets and over 340,000 members.*
- Bellco is the largest credit union in Denver and the second largest in Colorado.*
- Bellco operates 26 branches across Colorado.*
- Bellco headquarters are located in Greenwood Village, CO.
- Today, there are a number of easy ways you can become a member. If you live or work in most Colorado counties, have anyone in your family that’s currently a member, or work for a company that is a Bellco Select Employee Group, you’re eligible.
- Follow Bellco Credit Union on Facebook, @Bellco_CU on Twitter, @BellcoCreditUnion on Instagram, or subscribe to Bellco's YouTube channel.
Bellco's Mission Statement
Bellco is a progressive, member-owned organization that provides competitive financial services to meet evolving member needs. We will sustain planned growth to fund the future while maintaining member confidence through financial stability. We will preserve a challenging and rewarding environment for our employees and contribute to the social and economic well-being of our community.
Bellco's Board of Directors
- Steven Angelier (Chair)
- Laura Sonderup (Vice Chair)
- C. David Kikumoto (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Douglas Ferraro
- Walker Fleming
- Mark Goodman
- Andrew Murray
- David Powers
- Jane Prancan
- M. Alejandra Spray
*As of January 2021
Click here to view the 2020 Board Compensation