First-Time Homebuyer Information
First-time homeowners find Bellco the ideal resource for helpful mortgage information, and frequently, the loan package that helps them take what is often the biggest step in their financial lives.
Are you ready to become a Colorado homeowner?
Give us a call at 303-689-7800 or 1-800-BELLCO-1 and talk with a Bellco Mortgage Loan Consultant.
Once you are ready to apply, here are the steps you can expect in the home loan process with Bellco:
Apply NowRatesSubmit a Question
- Submit your loan application – Apply for your home loan online, in your favorite Bellco branch or by calling 303-689-7800 or 1-800-BELLCO-1.
- Initial review call – Once your application has been received, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will give you a call to go over your application and see what else is needed to move forward.
- Needs List email – After your review call, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will send you an email with a "Needs List" based on your conversation.
- Review of Needs List – Once we receive any necessary items from your Needs List, your processor will complete the processing of your application, order your appraisal and title work.
- Receipt of appraisal – Your processor will receive your appraisal and finalize your loan documents for underwriting.
- Final underwriting – Your loan documents will go to underwriting.
- Closing – Once underwriting is complete, it’s time to schedule your loan closing!
My Community Mortgage program
Wondering how you’ll ever save enough for a down payment? An option to consider is the competitively priced My Community Mortgage program. Through this program, first-time home buyers who meet specific requirements pay only 5% down on the property purchase price. Talk to a Bellco Mortgage Loan Consultant to find out more about this program and the special qualification requirements.
Do you have mortgage questions?
You can always call 303-689-7800 and select Loan Options, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your local Bellco branch.
Bellco is federally registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. NMLS is a free service for consumers to confirm that the mortgage loan originator with whom they wish to conduct business is federally registered. To verify the status of your Bellco mortgage loan originator, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Bellco real estate loans are only available for Colorado property.