Become a Bellco Member
Banking at Bellco means you’re a valued member of one of the largest credit unions in Colorado. Your membership also gives you access to lower interest rates on loans, higher yields on deposits, a wide network of surcharge-free ATMs, free financial advice, and more.
Once a member, always a member
Opening a membership account with Bellco is fast, secure, and easy. Because you met the $10 minimum donation requirement for the Bellco Foundation, you are eligible to become a member of Bellco Credit Union. The online membership process takes approximately ten minutes to complete. When you get to the Eligibility Information section of the application, simply select Bellco Foundation from the I am an employee drop down menu.
To complete your application, you will need the following:
- Driver's license or passport
- U.S. Social Security number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Name, address and Social Security number for any account beneficiaries
- Account information for any accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Bellco Credit Union
You can also visit any of our branch locations to open your Bellco accounts.
There is a one-time $5 membership fee and a $25 minimum deposit.