It's Easy Being Green
Over the past decade, Bellco has been significantly reducing its carbon footprint by proactively taking steps to reduce waste, recycle paper, and help keep Colorado green.There are several ways you can save time, money, and natural resources. Here are a few earth-friendly options.
ACH Recurring Payments
ACH lets you set up free recurring online payments from your other financial institution to pay your Bellco loan so your bills get paid automatically each month, on time. Getting started is easy, sign-up for ACH today!*
Electronic Funds Transfer
Are you tired of mailing in Bellco loan payments? Through Online Banking you can schedule a transfer from any of your Bellco accounts to your Bellco loan at your convenience. To make a one-time loan payment online, follow these steps:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on Transfers in the left navigation and select Bellco Accounts
- Select the frequency of your transfer
- Choose the account you would like to transfer funds from in the FROM drop-down, then select your loan in the TO drop-down
- Enter in the amount you would like to transfer and select submit
My Deposit Mobile
With My Deposit Mobile,** you can deposit checks quickly, securely, and conveniently from your iPhone® or Android™ powered mobile device for free**.
- Simply endorse your check (Please note, all checks deposited through mobile devices must now contain a restrictive endorsement of "For Mobile Deposit Only at Bellco".
- Take a picture of the front and back
- Submit it, and let the app do the rest
Be sure to view the iPhone® or Android™ demo. To start using My Deposit Mobile, sign up for Mobile Banking.
My Deposit Online
Thanks to My Deposit Online** through Bellco Online Banking you can use your home computer and scanner to deposit checks into your Bellco accounts. My Deposit is free for Bellco account holders and is simple to use. In most cases, once you scan your checks, you'll receive immediate credit to your account without having to leave your home.
Deposits by ATM
When you make a deposit into any surcharge-free Bellco, CO-OP , or Money Pass ATM, you'll not only save money, but you'll also be able to deposit cash or checks securely and conveniently, 24/7. Locate a surcharge-free ATM near you.***
By switching from paper statements to eStatements, you’ll not only reduce your chance of identity theft and save money on printing costs and postage, but you’ll also help preserve forests and reduce transportation-related pollution.
Getting signed up for eStatements is easy!
- To change your Bellco statement delivery method, log into Online Banking and click on Accounts in the left navigation. Then click on Statements/Tax Forms/Notices.
- Scroll down and click on the Manage Online Statements link.
- Next, choose the type of delivery you would like. Once you choose Online Statements, you will no longer receive monthly paper statements. In addition, a monthly eLert will be sent to you when your statement is ready for viewing.
*Although Bellco does not charge a fee for a recurring ACH, please check with your other financial institution as they may assess a fee for this service.
**In order to use My Deposit, you will need to have been a Bellco member for 90 days. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply.
***Some ATM owners may still assess a fee.