Processes a variety of financial transactions in both lobby and drive-up in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Maintains thorough knowledge of all Credit Union products and services. Evaluates sales opportunities, makes recommendations or offers products and refers members to the appropriate sales staff.
Reports to: Branch Supervisor
Contacts: Credit Union members and their employers, Credit Union branches/departments, vendors.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Six months teller experience or equivalent cash handling, and/or customer service.
Skills: Ability to interact with others in a positive manner both in person and by phone.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data and update member financial records via computer.
Ability and willingness to sell products and services.
Additions or modifications of these requirements may be made as needed to maintain service levels to members.
Equipment: On-line computer terminal with keyboard and visual monitor (CRT), calculator, typewriter, copier, FAX, telephone, printer, ATM, checksigner, checkfilmer, info terminal, QCD, other automated enhancements.
- Demonstrate Bellco WOW philosophy in all interactions with members, prospective members and personnel in other Bellco departments.
- Communicate with members in a positive manner both in person and/or by telephone.
- Practice Bellco service standards in all interactions with members, prospective members and personnel in other Bellco departments.
- Deepens member relationships by cross-selling products and services.
- Contribute to corporate and branch goals and support current business priorities.
- Demonstrate remote access financial service devices including Automated Phone Banking, automated teller machines and Personal Account Manager terminals.
- Access member accounts to accurately perform the following non-lending service transactions, for example:
Maintain a cash drawer
Post deposits to accounts
Process cash advance transactions
Order member checks
Issue official checks
Process loan payments
Transfer funds between accounts
Assist with branch balancing, branch operations and ATM balancing
Process money orders
Process traveler’s checks
Process miscellaneous negotiable items
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Physical ability to maintain continuous hours of standing or sitting.
May necessitate movement to other branches or departments.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your attached résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
View current job openings