Digital Marketing Specialist
Position is responsible for digital marketing execution of Bellco’s digital marketing strategy, including developing/updating content, designing web graphics, and implementing analytics for all digital marketing channels including:
- Bellco.org, and product microsites
- Display media
- Banner advertising on third party sites
- Email Design, Implementation, and Monitoring
Reports to: Manager-Digital Marketing
Contacts: Vendors, credit union partners, credit union members, internal credit union departments, strategic partner employees, and credit union officials.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; software and Web technology training preferred.
Experience: 3 - 5 years of Web experience in the financial services industry or other secure online commerce environment. Online experience in a corporate or software development environment in the areas of email protocols and execution, programming, testing or QA preferred; direct experience with a financial services-related firm highly desired. Proficiency with HTML, Google Analytics, Adobe® suite
OSI experience preferred
Eloqua Email Platform experience preferred
Skills: Finely tuned attention to detail
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once, working with many open screens/windows at a time
The ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently
A passion for delivering exceptional service to Bellco members
Ability to create, send, and monitor Bellco’s Marketing- related email channel
Solid written and verbal communication skills
The ability to create and revise web graphics on a moment’s notice
Equipment: Online computer terminal keyboard and visual monitor, (CRT), calculator, copier, fax, telephone, printer. Software used regularly includes: Adobe® suite, SiteCore, Eloqua, Google Analytics.
- Demonstrate Bellco’s WOW philosophy in all interactions with personnel in other Bellco departments
- Posting content to website and microsites
- Site traffic analytics for Bellco.org, BOL and related microsites
- Development of graphics to update and enhance digital assets
- Serve as the Marketing online and email subject matter expert
- Promote best practices for site analytics and email
- Create copy and design templates for email communication
- Implement SEO, site tagging requests, page redirects, upload demos and partner links
- Work with Marketing team and third-party vendors to coordinate online strategies closely with offline product and brand marketing
- Identify emerging digital channels
- Serve as editor for Fuze (Online Answer Center) member-facing items (KBs)
- Interface with external agencies and suppliers
- Coordinate/traffic projects and workflow for online delivery channels
- Serve as account executive for internal clients
- Assist Marketing team with the development of digital marketing plans and presentations
- Perform other related duties as required
- Trouble shooting issues that arise on Bellco’s online delivery channels. (Bellco.org, , microsites, etc.)
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain professional contact with third-party online vendors
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Office environment. Mobility to move throughout department and corporate offices.
In order to meet the financial service needs of our members, this position may necessitate changes in hours or location in order to assist with marketing/branch events. This will require some evening and weekend hours, primarily to support go-live dates. Must be able to lift and carry boxes and event supplies.
Bellco requires all employees that drive their personal or a company vehicle in the routine performance of their jobs to have a valid driver’s license. They must provide proof of valid insurance.